Politique de confidentialité
FLOWER PRESS STUDIO
Last updated on May 25th, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
We may also collect your information from you even if you are not sending us information through the Website, such as by sending us a letter or by calling our customer service number. We may receive your information from third parties and other sources, such as public databases, our marketing partners and social media platforms.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide access to, personalize, analyze and improve the Service
- To communicate with you
- To process your Service-related transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Service feature
- To analyze user patterns and assess the usability or popularity of the Service
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Service usage patterns
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes
- To prevent, detect and investigate prohibited or illegal activities
Occasionally, we may use the contact information that you provide us (e.g. email address) to send you news and updates about ourselves or about our products and the Service. We may also use this contact information to provide you marketing information or recommendations that we believe may be of interest to you. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving these emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions in each email. Alternatively, you can choose to opt-out of any future communications by sending us a request at email@example.com.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of industry-standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information that we control. However, no transmission over the Internet or data storage system is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit or submit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Your information may be disclosed to third parties in unforeseeable situations or situations that are not preventable, even when commercially reasonably protections are employed, such as in the case that Company or the Service is subject to a hacking or other attack. If you feel you have a reason to believe that your use of the Service is no longer secure, please notify us of the problem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If Cookies are used, they may be used to collect information about you and your use of the Service, such as your browser type, preferences, data relating to content that has been displayed to you or that you have clicked on, and the date and time of your use. Cookies may also be used in order to further the Service’s features and processes, provide authentication and security for your transactions on the Service, store your preferences, facilitate relevant advertising, and help us learn more about how users engage with the Service.
We sometimes use service providers to help us provide certain products and services or to integrate other features. These third-party providers may collect information when you view or use them, including information about you and your device or browser. They may do this using Cookies or similar technologies. These third-party providers also may use these technologies to help share information with the Service, like how you use their website or application.
You can use the settings within your browser to control the Cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device. However, please be aware that Cookies are important to many features of the Service – if you set your browser to reject Cookies, you may not be able to enjoy all of the features of the Service. To find out how to see what Cookies have been set and how to reject and delete Cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
To learn more about tracking technologies and advertising in general, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
Do not track
You may be able to adjust your browser settings or other settings so that “do not track” requests are sent to the Service. We will not disable tracking technology that may be active on the Service in response to any “do not track” requests that are sent to the Service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We may disclose the information we collect from you to third parties, as explained below:
- Users of the Service; Public Information. To the extent you share any information with a public audience or via a publicly-accessible portion of the Service, that information will be available to anyone.
- Third Party Integration. When you use third-party services that integrate with the Service, we may share information about you with the owners or developers of those third-party services and they may share information they have about you with us (e.g., auto-populating data fields with information collected by third-party browsers).
- Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party contractors, agents, collaborators, or service providers who provide certain operational or support services to us or on our behalf.
- Marketing Partners. We may also share your information with our marketing partners, such as entities that help us administer promotions or advertisements.
- Companies that Acquire Our Business or Assets. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, or dissolution or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business relating to the Service otherwise changes, we may provide your information to a third party or parties in connection with the applicable transaction.
- Our Affiliates. We may share some or all of your information with our parent company, subsidiaries and corporate affiliates, joint venturers or other companies under common control with us.
- Aggregate Information. Although we do not sell any of your information, we may share information relating to visitors and users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an aggregate basis. While this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to associate this aggregated data with your personal data.
- Legal Requirements. We may share your information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third parties, in response to a request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Service user to legal liability, or to protect our rights or property, or during emergencies when safety is at risk. We may also share your information in response to court orders, subpoenas, or other legal or regulatory requests, and we may provide access to your information to our legal counsel and other consultants in connection with actual or potential litigation or other proceedings.
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, information related to the personal information disclosed by Company to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at email@example.com.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
The Service is intended for use by individuals aged 18 and over, and are, therefore, not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide any personal information to us.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using the Service you hereby consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
Retention of your information
Changing or Updating Your Information.
If you choose to establish a personal account with us, you can access or change your personal profile and contact information or delete your account through your Service personal settings page. If you choose to delete or deactivate your account, you will no longer be able to retrieve your content or reactivate your account.
Keith Kralik - firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail communications are not always secure, so please do not provide us with any sensitive information in your emails to us.