The stems running through this piece make it feel like there are two opposing sides, prompting us to call it, "The Great Divide". We've had a lot of comments that it looks like a stained glass window and is reminiscent of modernism or art deco art styles.
The Great Divide was created using spring foward and early summer blooming flowers including but not limited to; corn cockle, tulip, ranunculus, coral charm peony, bachelor button, strawflower, poppy, clematis, rose, and foxglove.
This is a Limited Edition Print run of the original artwork available until 23:59 MDT, November 27th, 2023. Shipped globally by tracked & insured express courier.
Global express courier
$19 US, Canada & Europe
$49 Rest of World
Safe delivery guaranteed ✅
About This Print
Available in these sizes, including a border for easy framing:
- A2 / 16.5“ x 23.4” (Edition of 350)
- A1 / 23.4” x 33.1” (Edition of 250)
- Framed with FSC-Certified Wood
- Prints come with a signed & numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented on acid and lignin-free, archival cotton 308gsm Photo Rag Giclée paper from Hahnemühle.
- We recommend you take care when handling this museum-grade print (meaning try to avoid putting your fingertips all over the print). Purchasing a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang.
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon-neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
- Express Global Delivery with tracked & insured shipping
How long will my prints take to arrive?
The 'A Foxy White Wedding at the Great Divide' Art Prints will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Delivery to the United States, Canada and Europe will take up to 4 days, to the rest of the world could take up to 10 days. All purchases are sent via tracked & insured shipping services. All purchases are sent via DHL express worldwide couriers.
Are these prints archival?
Our fine art prints are designed to last, and are only printed on archival fine art papers using processes that maintain the details of my work. You will not be disappointed, the print is breathtaking and holds the highest details that are contained in the image.
What is the policy on returns?
Our work is made to order, so we cannot accept returns. However if your print is damaged in transit, or in the very unlikely event that it arrives with a defect, we will replace it.
What if my prints gets damaged in transit?
If a print gets damaged in transit we will replace it. We will ask for some images or video of the damage so we can supply this to the shipping service to cover the insurance.
How long will the prints be available for?
Until midnight on 27th November 2023 or until the entire editions are sold out, whichever is the sooner. These artworks will not be available again in the future.
A-Sizing and Framing Options
If you are not familiar with A-sizing, we chose this size for the release because we really liked how these prints looked in this particular aspect ratio. We tested all aspect ratios before landing on the ones we chose and I'm sure you'll love it too.
1) Purchase your print already framed with an FSC-certified frame.
2) Choose a frame on Amazon, Etsy, or other online marketplace.
3) Take your print to a local frame shop.
Our printing company is 100% carbon neutral and all our packaging is environment friendly.
Everything is either recyclable or biodegradable and that includes the stickers, tape, compostable bubble wrap as well as the frame edge protectors used. Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right. Please contact us.